Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New LOs

Geeesh i blow at blogging!!! LOL Well I do have some new LOs I created the last couple of weeks. The first two is a double pager, the photos are of a very dear family friend Carrie, this is her daughter Brandi and her hubby Chris and new thier baby son Blake.




My credits to:::::
Chipped Alphas by Designs by Sarah Bryan
Moody Blue Kit by Rebecca PSP Designs
Blue Forest Mini Kit Flower, staple and string doodle by Mycrevette Designs
Family Game Night Template by Mary Wilde, Plum Dumpling Designs

I haven't done any challenges in the last couple months, well i did two this week, woohoo!!!! First one is the template challenge at ScrapBird, hosted by Mamrotka. The photo is of Carrie her daughter Brandi and new grandson, Blake. I also got to use one of the SYTYCD mini kits, Dede had a wonderful baby boy lookingkit, called MomentZ,I grabbed and used for this LO.
Take a moment to check all the wonderful freebie minis at DigiScrapAddicts



My credits too:::
SB_May template by Mamrotka
MomentZ kit by DesignZ by DeDe


I also did another challenge at Scrapbirds, they call this the "First" challenge and it is hosted by PiggyScraps, I added a couple more things to the LO. We had to scrap our first look at our baby, NOPE no baby here yet, so I scrapped the first photos I seen of Baby Blake and his mommy Brandi.


My credits to:::
My first mini by PiggyScraps
A baby is... Wordart by Inspiredmommiedesigns
Essential Spring Cluster Frame by Lindsay Jane Designs
Yellow paper from Solid Rainbow Bright paper Pack by Mirella aka Scrapity Scrap
Dreamy Wordart ~ Sorry no TOU, but if you know who made it let me know so i can credit.

Now you know I ditched my old yahoo digital scrap freebie place, but did you know I opened a new one, that is for FREEBIES only!!!! Over 100 scrap freebies shared a day!!! Come check it out here :::::DigiScrapsFreebies4U

My girl, Diana aka "Custom Blog Designs" hosted a blog contest last month, and I would provide the prize, which was a custom bragbook made by me. The winner was Elsina from EMS Arts blog, She sent me some wonderful photos oh her daughter, Michal while she was in high school and her trip to Greece for her naval cadet trip. Ohhh they were a blast to play with. Well Elsina got them printed out and then had them make her a custom album for them, ohhh you got to check these out.




To see them all, check more out at Elsinablog.Thanks El for letting me show them off her too!!! I really enjoyed working this project and happy you and Michal like them too!!!

Ok well I am off to play a bit and enjoy the sunny day, Peace out to all, Kat
 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey thanks for letting me know you used one of my alphas! What a great layout! And I love the brag book- very cool! :)

Piggyscraps said...

Hey Kat! Thanks for the credits so always appreciated... and that bragbook is awesome!!! I love seeing the end result, and I rarely do. This is fabulous.

dedesmith32 said...

I truly love your layout! Thank you so much for your comments on my SYTYCD Kit! I'm so glad my kit worked for your page! Awesome!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

FABULOUS!

Kim's Scrappin' said...

Gorgeous LO's Kat!! You always do such beautiful work! You've been tagged, you can read more about it here if you don't have time for this it's ok, I understand.

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Terrific layout and that brag book is to die for...well, not literally!!
Great work!
Hugs
June