Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New CT LO's

Ohhh how I love killing lots of birds with one stone, LOL!!! This LO is for ESS Tinker Pixie Font Challenge, I went to my Facebook and look my cousin Jack has new birthday photos posted so I snagged them!!! and I got to wipe out two CT assignments too, woohoo!!!!

FONT:::PeaFaitDots
Snag it HERE
My credits to:::
Gavins Toy Box Collab by Dani Moy Designs and A+PlusDesigns
2 can play templates by AmyM Designs
I just love this kit, too cute with many wonderful unique elements to play with!!!
Here is a desktop too, I made for my cousins Crhis and hsi family!

I created this LO for ESS Definition and Motto Challenge and we had to use the WA provide or make our own. I used the one provide, lol I also used some other cool holiday freebies I found this weekend. Photo of family friends the Kennth Family.
My credit to::
FONT:::Secret Recipe
July WA by Becca
Symphony Stars Cluster Frame by Lindsay Jane Designs
GloryDays Border by Ellen CT member of Raspberry Roads Designs.
Papers from Let Freedom Ring kit by Amy Stoffel
Both LOs were posted at my DST gallery, if you care to leave a little love!
Feel free to help a little sister out and just CLICK on the GOOGLE AD to the right tool bar, so I can get some scrapping money...LOL Many thanks and lots of Happy Scrapin' Kat
 

3 comments:

Mel said...

WOW fantastic LO! I'm glad you enjoyed Gavin's Toybox! It is a great and fun kit!

audrey neal said...

these are just adorable!

Unknown said...

Great layouts!