Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Holy BeLucky lil Oh' me!!!!

OMG I won more today!!!!! I was freebie hunting for my yahoo digi group (DigiScrapsFreebies4U)this week and seen this darling soft color blend kit, "Clothes line Breeze" over at PressedPetels blog, well she had a little blog contest to win this beautiful kit and GUESS WHAT!!!!! I was one of the winners!!!

You can collect it in parts to on her blog, check it out here.

Well I just had to rub my luck in a bit...LOL (fat grin)

Oh here is a contest I entered today over at Michelle's "Crazy Life Blog", You got to check it out, she is giving a $10 GC for her stuff over at SBB!!! A must check out, but just letting ya all know now, I am winning this...LOL

Now at Keepsake-Creators we are RAKing 3 S4H designers for a YEAR AD spot on our preferred designer area. Check it out here!
You must be a S4H and blog make-over friendly designer.
This is a great way for some exposure, we refer all of our clients to go to the PDL and choose some kits they want us to do their custom scrapbook albums with. We buy 10-15 kits per week, one or more of them can be yours!!!!
Just leave a POST here at DST, and tell us why you like to be on the PDL (preferred designer list)!!! We will be back Friday and choose 3 S4H designers.

Well Good Luck and have a wonderful Scrappin' Day! Kat
 

5 comments:

Lydia Kurniawati said...

Beautiful.. ;)
Thank's

Lydia Kurniawati said...

Beautiful.. ;)
Thanks a lot

Unknown said...

Congrats - you really are on a winning streak!

Michelle said...

Dude!! Can you come rub on me some? I need some of your luck!! LOL

I am going to have to go and check out the PDL list that you were talking about!

Eve said...

Thanks!! :D