Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Puppy Love and I won at the Happy Place again!!!!!

For my second SDD CT assignment from Scraps by Jenn, I choose her new kit "Puppy Love" ohhhh it's just too cute and has lots of fun papers and elements.
This is Bear a friends dog, grabbed her photo of her myspace...LOL



















and this is Molly my neighbors new pup, she is such a character.

Credits to::::
Puppy Love by Scraps by Jenn















I was RAKed by Elise's Pieces Designs, this awesome "Game On" kit, woohoo I love it,
we have so many sports kids in my family this will come in handy for sure!!! Thanks so much Elise!!!!
Grab it HERE



Well thanks for stopping in, Peace out Kat
Can ya spare a click? help me get some scrapping money and click on the GOOGLE AD in right side bar, that's all you have to do!! Thanks you rock!!!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the RAK and love your pages! TFS.

Ava in Wonderland said...

Congrats! Adorable LO's!!

http://allaboutmeandabagofchips.typepad.com/