Monday, June 15, 2009

TOOT TOOT

I'm doing the happy dance, I was reading my morning newsletters and in GottaPixel I seen that the LOTD is ME!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! I am so honored, many many thanks!!!!
Check it out here

For credits, read this post! I want to thank minicake designs she let me play with her wonderful "By the Sea" kit!!!!!


Well while I am here, I also wanted to show off what I won last week at DST "Happy Place"
I got one of Dark Pheonix Designs, awesome template packs "Simplicity" !!!!!

You can grab them here.


Mira Designs RAKed me a wonderful cute baby kit, "Baby Days"
I love all the unique elements and wonderful baby colors, My sister just told the family this pass weekend that she is with child, woohoooo So this will come in handy.
Check this wonderful baby kit out HERE
I want to thank these wonderful designers for their gift to give!!!!!

This is my second time blogging today, you got a second scroll down one more post.
Well I got some scrapping to do, Lucy!!!! LOL Peace out Kat

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...thanks so much for Bloggin me Kat!! You are so sweet!
*hugs
Lacey a.k.a. Dark Pheonix Designs

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog :) I have a call out to build a team for regular one kit calls, if your interested in scrapping with future kits pls look into it :) Call is at DST and on my blog. I love your LO with the By the Sea Kit and all your others too. Congrats on your other RAK's Woot! Hugs Rachel www.captivatedvisions.co.uk

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!