Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Challenge LO and some winnings!!!

I just did SSD Aug 1st - Treat of the Month - challenge and we had to scraplift a page from Sara's Gallery, choose her first taste page, find it here. Here is my take on it, Photos of family friend daughter, Kandis.

My credit to:
Font: EmilyFaith
Belly Flop kit By Traci Reed















Now on to my winnings, wooohooo yep I've been winning again from RAKs at DST "Happy Place" and DSA "Rubber Room"!!! There was a quick RAK from Sarah who has some awesome PS actions, I got her Color Play set!!! You can grab them here!!! Thanks, Sarah I look forward to playing with these!!!!



















Then I got "So Serene" from Designs by Laura, you can grab it at any one of her many stores,HERE And I got it before it is released this weekend, woohooo I get to play with it before anyone else!!!
Thanks, Laura!!!!



















Then for my last win, I got LC Essentials newest kit "School Days", also be sure to stop by her blog to grab a freebie of matching wordart for this cute kit!!!! You can grab it HERE. Thanks hun, looking forward to using this kit this year with my nephews school photos.




















OHHHHHHHH WAIT!!!! I was checking DSA "Rubber Room" for any new posting and I WON!!!! again...hehehehe Kat doing happy happy joy joy dance, I got a 1 Month Subscription to TDS! I get 2 free kits, including Traci Strouds kit Isn't She Lovely. OHHHHH yeah!!!!! Thanks so very much, Traci!!!!! You can grab it HERE.




















OHh one more thing, Don't forget to stop by Lauren Reeds BLOG and check out her speical give-a-way!!!!

Well I have some scrapping to do, enjoy your day!!! Till we meet again, Kat
Ohhh hey if you blog follow me, I will follow you...lol
 

1 comment:

gabs-art said...

those are some beauties