Thursday, August 6, 2009

FOBTY Aug, 6th, and some new pages.

I did three of the SSD's challenges yesterday, and also the FOBTY!!!

This page is for the SSD's August 3rd - Month in Review challenge, was pretty easy.
I also got to use my new kit, Hey Mr. Weatherman by Kristin Cronin-Barrow



My credits to:
FONT:: DJB KRISTEN
Hey Mr. Weatherman kit By Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Bad Sewing Machine Stitching - Don't Be Square by Traci Reed










And this is SSD's August 2 - Spin-A-Lift We had to scrap lift a page from Sara Gleason's Gallery, I choose her "Sweet" page, find it here. And here is my take on it, photo of my cousin, Ryan this pass summer.

My Credit to:
Font: RobUpDock
Bare Feet and Blue Jeans Alpha ~ Traci Reed
Bare Feet and Blue Jeans kit ~ Traci Reed














Last is the SSD's August 5 - Cookie Decorating challenge, which we use a template and I love templates!!! Photo is of my little cousin, Ryan this summer.

My credits to:
FONT:: DJB KRISTEN
Cookie Decorating 8/5/09 Template by Kresta Littleton
Hey Mr. Weatherman kit By Kristin Cronin-Barrow












I also have these all posted at my SSD, DSA and DST gallery's!!

Here is my photo for SSD's FOBTY!!! We had to post a photo on our blogs of a place we went to in July, so here is mine. Rogala's is a local watering hole in Garden City, MI and my aunt Carrie works there, July 12th they had a car show, so a few of us got together and surprised her. We had so much fun.














Yep and of course if you been following my blog a little, I've been winning lots of awesome digi gooodies, just scroll down to see all wha i won just the last 2-3 weeks.
Anyhoo I got this wonderful sweet kit, A fun day by Correen Silke you can find it here. Thanks Correen I am excited to play with this beauty!!!



















Well I am to do some work, have a wonderful day!! Peace out Kat
 

1 comment:

Modern-Day Ma said...

Hi Kat! :-) Thanks for the love on my blog, how are ya? ((hugs)) :-)